Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Funny Face Collage


Created from 45 different images I made this collage for my family of each of us making all kinds of different faces.  It was pretty hilarious and each time I see this collage it makes me smile.  Putting this collage together was pretty simple. Since we were having a birthday party for my brother and his wife I set up a black backdrop and a stool in the garage and photographed everybody over the course of a couple hours. Using natural light I set the stool at the front edge of the garage.  This allowed the person to be well lit but the backdrop to stay dark.  Then using lightroom I edited the images, created a template and dropped in the images I wanted.  Printed and framed I think it turned out a pretty unique gift for my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment