Saturday, May 11, 2013

Work Update

 
Since I started my new job shortly after my last post I've been so busy I haven't been adding to my blog as I should. I'm currently working for Nancy's Notions as their staff photographer and loving it.  I started almost a year and time has flown by.  Here I'm working on a recent cover of an appliqued walling hanging where a bird is sitting on cattails in the water.  I love the contrast of the blues and oranges and found some cattails along the side of the road on my way home one day and added them silhouetted between the wall hanging and background.  To make sure no light hit my cattails my setup was several yards long, taking up my entire studio, I then lit each part of the setup separately. One of my favorite covers to date.  I feel very lucky to be where I am and work with creative people everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment