Saturday, November 26, 2011

Puppy Photography

Tony, Amy, and the kids came to visit for Thanksgiving and brought the puppies with them.  I was excited to see everybody and was sad to see them leave yesterday.  But while they were here I got to have a little fun photographing the puppies.  They'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow and in two weeks I get to go pick them up and bring them home with me.  Originally I was just going to bring one puppy home but my mom fell in love with the brown puppy who has a very sweet disposition so I'm bringing them both back.  My puppy is the black and brown one who is very spunky and playful.  I decided to name her Lulu and my mom is still working on her name but right now she's thinking about Nina.  The kids call my mom Nana so she thought it would be cute to have her be Nana's Nina. 



my little lulu bear







No comments:

Post a Comment