Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wyatt

I have alot of super cute photos to share this week.  It's all about babies and tiny little cute things.  Maybe I have babies on the brain, possibly a product of turning 30 in a month from today...  I don't know but in the last week I photographed my friend's adorable little toddler, a tiny bird egg, and puppies.  Especially after seeing my niece and nephews in their halloween costumes this past weekend I'm on total cute overload.  Gotta love it.  So the weekend before halloween I went out to the little farmer, the best pumpkin, apple picking, and all around awesome place to go in October, to photograph my friend, Leslie's, son Wyatt.  Very cute little guy with lots of energy.  We chased him all over the place, pumpkin fields, apple trees, fuzzy animals but we had a great time and we had caramel apples afterward so all in all it was a good day.  We got some great photographs and here a few of my favorite.





No comments:

Post a Comment